How can I get my light repaired if it is out of warranty?
We Love to See Older Fenix Models in Use!
There is no better advertising for Fenix than to see a customer still using his/her light well beyond the warranty period. Therefore, it is our desire to repair your out-of-warranty light as long a feasible.
For the life of your light, repairs will be made with no labor charges and as long as parts are available from the manufacturer. (There comes a time when the Fenix suppliers no longer make certain flashlight parts. For example, older Cree LED versions.)
If we are able to get parts to repair your out-of-warranty light, you will never be charged labor to make the repairs. You will be charged a nominal amount for the part and you are to pay shipping to the address provided on the Warranty and Repair Form. The cost of return shipping of your product is included in the price of the part needed to repair your light.
Steps to Return Your Out-of-Warranty Light
- You must get a Return Authorization Number from us PRIOR TO SHIPPING YOUR LIGHT. You can get that RMA number by calling us at 800-616-1326 Ext. 2 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have your RMA number, complete the this form: CLICK HERE
- If you want an estimate for the repair prior to the repair being made, please note that on your form.
- Once you complete your form, make a copy for yourself and enclose a copy in your returned package.
- Be sure to write your RMA number on the outside of your package.