Will I get the shipping tracking number for my order?
General Tracking Information
Yes, you will receive a tracking number. Once the label is printed for your package, a tracking number email is sent to the email you used when you placed your order. Important facts to know about tracking numbers:
1. We normally ship orders within 24 hours. Orders placed before 1 p.m. Central Time ship the same day. During busy seasons (Christmas holidays, etc.) the 24-hour shipping time is extended.
2. If you are preordering a light (new releases), note the expected ship time which is posted on the product page on our website.
3. You will get the tracking email if you use a valid email address.
4. If you don't get the tracking number email when expected, please check your spam folder.
5. You can log into your Fenix-Store account, check your order history, and you will see the tracking number associated with each order.
6. You can always contact us for the tracking number by calling 800-616-1326 or by completing this form: CLICK HERE
Tracking Information for USA Shipments
Packages shipped to USA address will have full tracking to the address the customer provided.
Tracking Information for International Shipments
PLEASE NOTE: Many international countries require the customer to pay customs fees/duties/taxes to accept the package. Please check in your country to determine how much you will pay to receive your package. If you refuse the package once it arrives in your country, when we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will refund your money LESS THE SHIPPING WE INITIALLY PAID.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Our general international shipping is done by the lowest cost method. That is normally by the U. S. Post Office.(You will have the option to upgrade your shipping method during the checkout process.) When your package is shipped by U.S. Post Office First Class Mail, you will get a tracking number once your shipping label is printed. This tracking number will track your package UP TO THE POINT OF LEAVING THE USA. Most international packages depart the USA through Chicago. In Chicago, your package is given to your country's postal system for delivery. USUALLY tracking stops at this point. However, some countries are now providing full tracking to your address. For most countries, when you track the number, it will look as though the package is "stuck" in Chicago (or another US city). That just means the package left the USA and is in the hands of your country's shipping carrier.
- HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY PACKAGE TO ARRIVE? Every country's postal system is different. It also depends on the shipping class you select. Some countries shipping time is as much as 30 days. The average shipping time to all countries is 10-15 days.
- WHAT IF MY PACKAGE DOESN'T ARRIVE? After 30 days, please contact us and we will determine how to handle the loss.