Fenix UC30 Troubleshooting Steps
These troubleshooting steps work for all versions of the UC30
- If your light won't turn on or won't charge, be sure to remove the plastic insulation disc (please watch video) inside the flashlight body as soon as you get the light.
- If the charging indicator is showing constant green while it is plugged in but the light is not working, the battery may be bad.
- Confirm that the tail cap is screwed on all the way
- Confirm that there is only one o-ring on the light. The o-ring that comes in the box is a spare. The light already has an o-ring on it when you first remove it from the box. If you put on the spare o-ring, please remove it as this will prevent the light from making a full connection with the batteries.
- Lubricate the o-ring using a small amount of petroleum jelly on the end of a cotton swab.
After you have completed the above troubleshooting steps, if your light is still not working please click one of the two links below to request a repair:
- If you purchased this product directly through Fenix-Store.com, please click here to go to your account page and find the item in your order history. You may request a repair from there.
- If you purchased this product from another store or a different Fenix distributor, please click here to fill out our Return Authorization form.