Fenix UC35 V2 Troubleshooting Steps
Steps for the Fenix UC35 V2
- If your light won't turn on or won't charge, be sure to remove the plastic insulation disc (please watch video) inside the flashlight body as soon as you get the light.
- If the charging indicator is showing constant green while it is plugged in but the light is not working, the battery may be bad.
- Confirm that your batteries are good. Try using the battery in another device.
- Confirm that the battery/batteries are inserted into the light facing the correct direction. The Positive (+) side should be toward the head (LED) of the flashlight.
- Confirm that there is only one o-ring on the light. The o-ring that comes in the box is a spare. The light already has an o-ring on it when you first remove it from the box. If you put on the spare o-ring, please remove it as this will prevent the light from making a full connection with the batteries.
- Confirm that the head and the tail cap pieces are on the correct sides. The tail cap should be on the side where the pocket clip connects. If you put the light in your pocket with the pocket clip the LED would face down.
- Perform troubleshooting as suggested on our general "Troubleshooting Your Flashlight" page.
Additional step for original UC35
- You must click the tail cap switch while the light is plugged in as if turning the light on to begin charging.
- If the light turns on when you click the tail switch even with the light is plugged in, the USB port may be bad.
After you have completed the above troubleshooting steps, if your light is still not working please click one of the two links below:
- If you purchased this product directly through Fenix-Store.com, please click here to go to your account page and find the item in your order history. You may request a repair from there.
- If you purchased this product from another store or a different Fenix distributor, please click here to fill out our Return Authorization form.