Fenix HM65R Troubleshooting Steps
- If your light won't turn on or won't charge, be sure to remove the plastic insulation disc (please watch video) inside the flashlight body as soon as you get the light.
- Confirm that your batteries are good. Try using the battery in another device.
- Confirm that the battery/batteries are inserted into the light facing the correct direction as indicated in the battery compartment.
- Confirm that there is only one o-ring on the light. The o-ring that comes in the box is a spare. The light already has an o-ring on it when you first remove it from the box. If you put on the spare o-ring, please remove it as this will prevent the light from making a full connection with the batteries.
- Lubricate the o-ring using a small amount of petroleum jelly on the end of a cotton swab.
- Please confirm that the battery cap is screwed on all the way.
- If the light flashes a few times when you click any of the buttons the light may be in the lockout setting. Lockout mode prevents accidentally activation of the headlamp. To lock or unlock the headlamp press and hold both switches for 3 seconds.
After you have completed the above troubleshooting steps, if your light is still not working please click one of the two links below to request a repair:
- If you purchased this product directly through Fenix-Store.com, please click here to go to your account page and find the item in your order history. You may request a repair from there.
- If you purchased this product from another store or a different Fenix distributor, please click here to fill out our Return Authorization form.