Fenix TK11 TAC FAQs
- The Fenix TK16 V2 has APF technology. What is APF technology?
- What batteries work in the Fenix TK11 TAC LED flashlight?
- Does APF allow Fenix lights to be brighter than 2200 lumens?
- Can you explain more about what the APF technology is, how the technology works, and how the technology is different from the hall-effect switches?
- Does the APF technology in Fenix lights cause a flicker?
- Which battery chargers work with the Fenix TK11 TAC batteries?
- Do Fenix flashlights that use APF technology require a mechanical tail switch, electronic side switch, or rotary switch?
- Is APF technology affected by magnetic fields because of a hall-effect sensor?