Fenix E30R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix E30R LED flashlight
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I order a belt clip for my Fenix flashlight?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can the Fenix E30R be used on a weapon such as a rifle or shotgun?
- Do you have a small Fenix pocket flashlight with an output of around 1000 lumens?
- Does the Fenix E30R rechargeable flashlight feature a memory function to remember the last brightness level used?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- How do you charge the Fenix RC11?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix E30R flashlight?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix E30R batteries?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?