Fenix PD35TAC FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix PD35TAC LED flashlight
- Are all tactical flashlights considered weapon lights?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can the 26650 4500mAh battery be used in the Fenix PD35 TAC flashlight?
- Can the Fenix PD35 V2.0 or PD35 TAC withstand the recoil of a rifle?
- Do you have a gun mount that will work for my Fenix flashlight like the PD35 TAC?
- Does Fenix make a momentary-on only tail switch for Fenix tactical flashlights like the PD35 TAC?
- Does the Fenix 26650 battery fit inside a Fenix PD35 (V1), PD35 V2.0, or PD35 TAC flashlight?
- Does the Fenix PD35 V2.0 have the same operation modes (Tactical Mode and Outdoor Mode) as the Fenix PD35TAC?
- How do the Fenix remote pressure switches function?
- Is there a bike mount that will work with the Fenix PD35 TAC flashlight?
- What are the differences between the Fenix PD35 TAC and the Fenix PD35 V2.0?
- What batteries should I use for the Fenix PD35TAC tactical flashlight?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- What's the best Fenix tactical flashlight for self-defense?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix PD35TAC batteries?
- Which diffusers and filters will fit my Fenix PD35TAC flashlight?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?