PD35 V2 FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix PD35 V2 LED flashlight & older versions
- Are all tactical flashlights considered weapon lights?
- Can I order a belt clip for my Fenix flashlight?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can I use flat top 18650 batteries in the Fenix PD35 V2.0 LED flashlight?
- Can the ARB-L18-3500U battery work with the Fenix PD35 LED flashlight?
- Can the Fenix PD35 V2.0 or PD35 TAC withstand the recoil of a rifle?
- Does the Fenix 26650 battery fit inside a Fenix PD35, PD35 V2.0, or PD35 TAC flashlight?
- Does the Fenix PD25 V2.0 flashlight feature an intelligent memory function to remember the last brightness level?
- Does the Fenix PD35 V2.0 have the same operation modes (Tactical Mode and Outdoor Mode) as the Fenix PD35TAC?
- How can I fix the button or tail switch on my flashlight?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- What are the differences between the Fenix PD35 TAC and the Fenix PD35 V2.0?
- What are the differences between the Fenix PD35/PD35 V2.0 and the Fenix UC35/UC35 V2.0?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which diffusers fit the Fenix PD35 or PD35 V2.0 LED flashlight?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?
- Which flashlights have compatible holsters?
- Will a Fenix USB rechargeable 18650 battery work with my Fenix PD35 tactical flashlight?