Fenix PD40R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix PD40R LED flashlight
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I order a belt clip for my Fenix flashlight?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How can I purchase a Fenix ARB-L26-4500P battery on the website?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- I put a fully charged 26650 battery into the Fenix PD40R flashlight and the turbo only lasted for a short while before dropping to the lower output. I can't get it back to turbo mode. Why is this happening?
- Is there a cradle available for the Fenix PD40R rechargeable flashlight?
- Is there a gun mount that will fit the Fenix PD40R flashlight?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- What batteries work in the Fenix PD40R flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix PD40R batteries?
- Which flashlights have compatible holsters?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?
- Why is my PD40R not reaching the full Turbo mode?