Fenix RC11 FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix RC11 LED flashlight
- Can Fenix headlamps attach to a baseball cap?
- Can I buy a magnetic charging cable for my Fenix RC09, RC11, or RC05 flashlight?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I order a belt clip for my Fenix flashlight?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can the Fenix RC09 and RC11 use the same magnetic charging cable?
- Can the Fenix RC11 run on the Fenix ARB-L18-3500U USB rechargeable battery?
- Do I charge the Fenix RC11 with the magnetic charging cable or the micro USB charging cable?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- How do you charge the Fenix RC11?
- Is there a remote pressure switch that is compatible with my Fenix RC11 flashlight?
- Is there a tail switch that I can put on the Fenix RC11 rechargeable flashlight?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What is the micro USB cable for with the Fenix RC11 flashlight?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?
- Which flashlights have compatible holsters?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?