Fenix RC05 FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix RC05 LED flashlight
- Can Fenix headlamps attach to a baseball cap?
- Can I buy a magnetic charging cable for my Fenix RC09, RC11, or RC05 flashlight?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can I purchase filters for the Fenix RC05 flashlight?
- Can I use and recharge Fenix ARB-L14-1600U USB Rechargeable Li-ion 14500 Battery in the RC05 Flashlight?
- Can I use Duracell batteries in my Fenix flashlight?
- Can the Fenix RC05 LED flashlight be charged with micro USB or just with the magnetic charging?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- How do you charge the Fenix RC11?
- Is the Fenix RC05 flashlight compatible with a tail cap switch?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix RC05 flashlight?
- What is the best AA flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix RC05 batteries?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?