Fenix TK20R V2 FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix TK20R V2 LED flashlight
- Are all tactical flashlights considered weapon lights?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Does the TK20R V2 feature a lockout function?
- Does the TK20R V2 have overheat protection?
- Is the TK20R V2 rechargeable?
- Is there a different holster for the Fenix TK20R than the one it came with?
- The output mode button of my Fenix TK20R turns the light on and off rather than cycling through modes. What can I do?
- What are the differences between the Fenix TK20R LED flashlight and the UC35 V2.0 rechargeable flashlight?
- What are the differences between the TK20R V2, TK16 V2, and original TK20R?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries can be used in the TK20R V2?
- What batteries work in the Fenix TK20R flashlight?
- What is the color temperature and working voltage of the TK20R V2?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix TK20R batteries?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?
- Which flashlights have compatible holsters?
- Why won't my TK20R change modes?