Fenix TK20R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix TK20R LED flashlight
- Are all tactical flashlights considered weapon lights?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I order a belt clip for my Fenix flashlight?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- Is there a different holster for the Fenix TK20R than the one it came with?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- The output mode button of my Fenix TK20R turns the light on and off rather than cycling through modes. What can I do?
- What are the differences between the Fenix TK20R LED flashlight and the UC35 V2.0 rechargeable flashlight?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix TK20R flashlight?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix TK20R batteries?
- Which flashlights can be weapon mounted?
- Which flashlights have compatible holsters?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?
- Why won't my TK20R change modes?