Fenix HP25R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix HP25R LED headlamp
- Can I get a battery cable extension for my Fenix headlamp or bike light?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I order a Fenix HP25R battery cap replacement?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can I purchase a headband for Fenix headlamp?
- Can I use the ARB-L18-3500 18650 battery with the Fenix HP25R headlamp?
- Can the ARB-L18-3500U battery work with the Fenix HP25R headlamp?
- Can you operate both the spot and flood lights at the same time on the Fenix HP25R headlamp?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix HP25R headlamp?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix HP25R batteries?
- Which Fenix headlamps are compatible with CR123 lithium batteries?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?