Fenix HP30R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix HP30R LED headlamp & older versions
- Can I get a battery cable extension for my Fenix headlamp or bike light?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can I purchase a headband for Fenix headlamp?
- Can you operate both the spot and flood lights at the same time on the Fenix HP30R headlamp?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- Is there an extension cable for the Fenix HP30R headlamp?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix HP30R headlamp?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix HP30R batteries?
- Which Fenix headlamps are compatible with CR123 lithium batteries?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?