Fenix BC21R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix BC21R LED bike light
- Can I get a battery cable extension for my Fenix headlamp or bike light?
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can you purchase extra mounts for Fenix bike lights?
- Do you have any Fenix bike lights that run on AA batteries?
- Does the ALB-10 bike mount work with the Fenix BC21R bike light?
- Does the Fenix BC21R bike mount allow any left-right adjustment?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- Is the BC21R compatible with any other Fenix bike mounts?
- Is there a screw or clamp fixing mount that is compatible with the Fenix BC21R bike light?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which Fenix flashlights have a neutral white LED?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?