Fenix CL30R FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix CL30R LED lantern
- Can I leave my rechargeable flashlight or battery plugged in all the time?
- Can I power my Fenix flashlight or headlamp with non-rechargeable lithium batteries?
- Can I use and charge a Fenix 18650 3500 mAh battery in the Fenix CL30R camping lantern?
- Can the Fenix ARB-L18 3500 mAh battery be charged and used in the Fenix CL25R or the CL30R LED Rechargeable Lanterns?
- How can I order parts for my flashlight?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- My unit's USB port is not working. Is it covered under warranty?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What batteries work in the Fenix CL30R lantern?
- What is the color temperature of my flashlight?
- Which battery chargers will work with the Fenix CL30R batteries?
- Why does my light turn on while plugged in and charging but not when unplugged?