Fenix ARB-L1 Series FAQs
Everything you need to know about your Fenix ARB-L1 Series FAQs
- Can I order an extra battery for the Fenix UC40UE?
- Can the ARB-L1-2600 work in all Fenix flashlights?
- Do your lithium ion batteries come fully charged?
- How can I tell if my battery is fully charged?
- How do I know when my battery is finished charging?
- How long do Fenix batteries last?
- How long do rechargeable lithium ion batteries last?
- How long does it take to charge a Fenix battery in a Fenix charger?
- Is the Fenix ARB-L1-2600 battery a replacement for the ARB-L1T or ARB-L1S?
- Is there a way to fix an overdischarged battery in deep discharge?
- My Fenix battery is starting to peel and swell after charging. Is this normal?
- The plastic wrapping on my Fenix lithium-ion battery has started to tear. Is it still safe to use?
- What batteries can be charged inside USB rechargeable flashlights?
- What does the mAh mean in lithium-ion batteries?
- What is a protected battery?
- When do I need to replace rechargeable lithium ion batteries?
- Who manufactures the Fenix lithium-ion batteries?