How do I know when my battery is finished charging?Updated a year ago
All Fenix products that charge batteries have a pretty clear way to tell when the battery is full!
- USB rechargeable batteries like the ARB-L18-3500U will light up blue with they are fully charged.
- Chargers that have an LCD screen display like the ARE-A4 will show a battery filled with bars
- Chargers that have a single light on them like the ARE-X1 will turn green when full
- This also applies to many flashlights that have built in charging functionality like the UC35 V2 or TK20R
- Chargers that have multiple lights on them like the ARE-X2 will appear with all lights glowing steady on when the battery is full.
- This also applies to many flashlights that have built in charging functionality like the RC40 or CL30R
Was this article helpful?