What are the differences between the PD35, PD35 V2, and PD35TACUpdated a year ago
The PD35 (discontinued), the PD35 V2, and the PD35TAC are all very similar flashlights. Let's run through the similarities and differences below!
- All three of these models have 5 brightness output levels plus a strobe mode.
- All three of these models have a tail cap switch for power and a side switch to cycle the brightness levels
- All three of these models have a memory function
- PD35 (original) - 960 lumen maximum output. No battery level indicator
- PD35 V2 - 1000 lumen maximum output. Boot-up battery indicator shows your battery's charge for a moment when the light turns on.
- PD35TAC - 1000 lumen maximum output. No battery indicator. Additional Tactical Mode which allows you to control the flashlight using
Was this article helpful?